It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Three Threes.

Our Location Today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

Kathy and I just seemed not to be able to wake up this morning. We got to bed early enough and after comparing notes we both seemed to have a night of broken sleep. Could it have been the full moon that for the last few nights has kept us stirring?
 By 9:00 we were finished breakfast and catching up with E-mails and phone calls that seemed to be a problem to complete in the last week. One was with our internet provider who stated the problem with my computer is caused by the Micro-soft program that I’m running. Right after hanging up from him I contacted Micro-soft tech support to hear I may have an older system but the problem is with the internet provider. From what I’ve heard lately I’ll believe the Micro-soft tech.
 More frustration was added when dealing with our insurance company. Things that were insured for years when we owned our home are suddenly only covered by riders and only if you have the receipts along with a digital picture that wouldn’t carry over the internet of a serial number. I actually took Kathy’s E-bike loaded into the truck and brought it to their office to settle this malarkey. If any more of this continues to happen we will be finding another insurance company.
 Once the bike was back at the apartment Kathy and I went to the Guardian Storage Yard. We had our clothes to load in the trailer and turn on the fridge so it will be cooled down by the morning. After a few more errands we headed home where I fired up the barbecue and grilled hotdogs zucchini and sweet potatoes. Kathy always does the seasoning and makes the side dishes while I’m outside.
 I said earlier about Kathy and I leaving for our weekend adventure tomorrow. At the beginning of the year when Kathy was researching all our trips and making plans she only looked at how many days we’d be at a location and time to travel. Tonight I surprised her when I pointed out the dates. In June when we left for Indiana it was the third. When we left in July for Wyoming it was the third. Tomorrow when we leave for our Michigan adventure it will be August the third. Better buy a lottery ticket with 3 threes. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.
Krackers

What's the difference between outlaws and in-laws?

 Outlaws are wanted!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you should be having a third more fun. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent Article Writing Dear Friend Share Best Info i am really impress your work..God Bless You.
    bicycle shops in north west london
    cycle shops in northwest london

    ReplyDelete