It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, June 14, 2013

Errands and Chores.

Our Location today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

After watching the 11:00 o’clock news Kathy barely rolled over and fell fast asleep until this morning. I also fell fast asleep only to be wide awake an hour later and even thought I would roll over and fall asleep but I’d be awake looking at the clock every fifteen minutes. I finally just got up and started reading the blogs at 6:30 in the morning then went to watch the Weather Channel by 7:30. Kathy was up shortly after 8:00 where we had Cereal and coffee for breakfast.  
Steamfields of Yellowstone Park
We read more E-mails and blogs on the computers. Shortly after 10:00 we started hauling all the STUFF that we had purged for the Garage Sale. We managed to fill both the car and the truck leaving only enough room for the drivers. Soon we drove over and placed everything in a corner of the garage at our daughter’s home right next to her pile of STUFF to sell. Now the only thing that we’ll need to do tomorrow is open the door spread them outside to sell. 
Different views of the mud from the Steamfields.
Once our vehicles were empty we left the car in the driveway and drove out to A&W on Manning Road for lunch. We had a coupon that we got two Teen Burger Combos for less than ten dollars.  
Early morning sun's reflection through the steaming water. Looks Alien!
Once lunch was finished we returned to pick up the car and brought it back to our apartment. We continued on to run more errands. Yesterday when we were at the Devonshire Mall I had forgotten to drop my welding machine off at the electrical shop for repairs just around the corner. They were surprised when they told me they couldn’t get to it right away that I said no problem. Especially with my surgery scheduled for next week I’m doubtful that I’ll be using it anytime soon. 
These mudpots never stop boiling.
Before heading home I went back to the Ford Dealership. When I made the appointment yesterday the representative told me they would call me back by the end of yesterday verifying what was covered under warranty. Don’t tell me that you’ll call and then don’t do it because you’ll be seeing me again real soon. As soon as I walked up to the desk they remembered they forgot to call me. With the extended warranty we took out if something is no longer covered under the base warranty it is covered and we only pay a hundred dollar deductable. Whether it is for one or more problems at the same time it’s still only one deductable. 
Natural Steam Vents.
Back at the apartment I set myself up on the balcony to finish drilling the mud flaps for the truck. Of course looking through all my hardware I still needed to go purchase a few more things to finish the job. 
Old Faithfull steaming between eruptions.
For supper I fired up the Weber with the Pizza stone while Kathy made a nice Taco Salad. The salad was great but I still need more practice on doing those pizzas on the grill as it seems to be scorching the crust more than it should. 
One of the many lakes in Yellowstone Park.
Tomorrow we’ll be up before the sun for the garage sale. Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

What do you call a missing parrot?

A polygon.

3 comments:

  1. Another busy day...pizza on the grill sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and hoping that your upcoming surgery goes well...

    ReplyDelete