It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Rainy Day.

Our Location Today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

As the weather channel predicted it started raining some time after midnight and hasn't stopped yet.

Our apartment manager called today to ask a big favour. Her car wouldn't start and she couldn't afford the huge towing fee. She has been sick in bed since last week. She thought I might know a little about cars and wondered if I could just try it and tell her maybe what the problem might be.  (Okay who let the cat out of the bag.) I went out with her keys to give it a try and it could barely turn over. Brought our truck over and hooked up one of our batteries to hers and the car started like it was on steriods. I let it run for a few minutes then shut it off and restarted it with no problem. I told her what I did and the possible problems that it could be. She thanked me and apologized for bothering me. I assured her it was no problem and that's what nieghbours are for. My good deed for the day, Merry Christmas!

Since we  visit our son  in Amherstburg every Wednesday evening I got a head start on reading other blogs we follow. Suddenly without warning there it was on every blog we follow and on our own. The dreaded Hyper-links are back. Does anyone know how they get there or who puts them in? If this is Google doing this? Is there something in the fine print of our agreement for writing our blogs that allows them to advertise this way? Or is it another Adware Cookie that has slipped by my scan programs? Are there any other blog followers that are noticing this or do I have an over active imagination?

Rick Doyle from Rick and Paulette's Rv Travels had made some suggestions about this to me the other day but after scanning my computer everything was working fine and I didn't give it much thought. Hopefully this will be resolved one way or the other shortly.

In the mean time while we try to figure this out we'll try to Enjoy the Christmas Lights.



It's about time

Krackers

A dog goes to the Job Center and asks for work.
He's told there's a vacancy at the circus.
The dog asks, "Why would a circus want a plumber?"

3 comments:

  1. very neighbourly of you to help your neighbour!!..what's a quick jump start in the grand scheme of things?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really weird. I have never seen any hyperlinks in blogs other than the ones that people actually put there. Sounds to me like a virus of some sort on your computer, but I have no idea how you would get rid of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice of you to help the neighbour..!!! I haven't seen any hyperlinks in blogs hummm...mine or anyones...good luck figuring that one out...have a super day

    ReplyDelete