Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.
Click on the pictures to enlarge.
It seems my lucky streak of spending the entire night in Bed has taken a detour. When I sit back and think about it, the Doctor at the Pain Care Clinic, suggested we cut back on my nighttime dosage of Nerve Relaxers. As I have mentioned many times and long time readers will recall, I tend to under-medicate myself, which in some respects could be why I feel Pain while being medicated. The Doctor believed I was taking 225 mg before Bed, when in fact, I was only taking 150 mg and experiencing daytime foggy vision. Now my vision has cleared but the Shoulder sensitivity has increased because I am now only taking 75 mg.
By the time our Blog was published last night, the forecasted Thunderstorm was putting on quite the show that continued well past 2:30 this morning. I was just getting things ready for breakfast when Kathy came out to join me, after only being alone in Bed for Fifteen Minutes. When asked about hearing the Storm the answer was “No”. There is a big advantage to taking your Hearing Aides out before going to Bed at night.
Since Kathy does not like a big breakfast and I needed to cook up ingredients used in our Omelettes, we had a different kind of lunch. I told Kathy that it reminded me of Camping. I cubed the last Two Hotdogs before stir frying them. At the same time, I was cooking some Baked Beans and Toast. All together it was very filling.
Lunch was just finished, when I started cooking supper. The fact that we have eaten out quite often lately and we have all kinds of Vegetables that need to be dealt with, I was busy. Every Hour I would take a Ten Minute break for my Back and Shoulders. In order to save the Veggies I sliced them all into a Stir-Fry that can be used in multitude of dishes. When I stored them for the night, there were Two Large Storage Containers instead of the One we normally have.
The big problem was not mixing the Baked Beans and Veggies on the same day. That meant we shared a Store-Bought Thin-Crust Medium Chicken Pizza for supper.
The Weather Guesser on the “6 o’clock Local News” did not give us a favourable forecast. A least it will be a clear day on Friday.
With only a single movie that would have lasted until 11:00, Kathy was not in the mood to watch it. That is now giving me the chance to get this written early, because I have Two Doctors appointments before noon tomorrow and it’s supposed to Rain.
Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam including personal advertisements.
Be Safe and Enjoy!
It’s about time.
Krackers
You Might Be a Redneck If
Making beer is a neighbourhood project.
No comments:
Post a Comment