Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Nearly Even and Unhealthy High Humidex.

Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

I prefer to spend my entire night sleeping in Bed with Kathy, but life seems to have different ideas sometimes. I was in Bed by 11:30 last night but by 1:00 my Right Shoulder was causing me so much Pain I had to move to a more comfortable position. No extra Tylenol were taken but was around 5:30 when I woke up in my Recliner and realized that my Shoulder Pain was gone, so I waddled my way back to Bed, not waking up until 9:00. Checking the timers on my Two CPAP Machines, I spent 4 Hours and 40 Minutes in Bed, but only 4 Hours and 39 Minutes in my Recliner. It was just a short time back that I had a night almost evenly split as well. I think my sleep time was fairly evenly spent.

After our breakfast snack, it was time to find out what the rest of the world was up to on our Computers. We had Planned to go grocery shopping just to fill the empty spots in the Fridge and Freezer, but when we saw that the Humidex 111 F (44 C) would not be a good day for buying Frozen Foods, we dug deeper into the Fridge and Freezer, not only for lunch but to defrost supper.

For lunch, we had a Ready-Made Greek Pasta Salad.

Since my feet were really bothering me, we both enjoyed an Epson Salts Foot Baths. I was also able to give Kathy a Pedicure at the same time.

Sitting for so long started bothering my Back, so I busied myself cutting up a Watermelon, while Kathy was dusting and sweeping. By the time we were done we appreciated having the Air Conditioner running.

We had barely sat down when our son Ken called to see how we were doing. He claimed that his brother and sister were not talking to him, but we know they are in constant talks since Kathy’s outings.

I forgot the time so the “6 o’clock Local News” was already on by the time we sat down for supper. We enjoyed Sauteed Zucchini with Onions and Peppers, along with Potato Slices and Salmon Fillets. Dessert was Watermelon and later Potato Chips. The Weather Guesser said we are going to get wet tomorrow, and the Humidex will only reach 109 F (43 C).

We later watched the “9-11, Twenty-Five Years Later”. It was not political, but showed how everyone came together to carry on.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam including personal advertisements.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.


Krackers

Why did the pirate walk the plank?


His dog was back on land.

No comments:

Post a Comment