Pages

▼

Wednesday, September 30, 2026

A Safe Place and Enjoyable Time Out.

Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

With less time spent in my Recliner and more time spent in Bed, things were looking good but there was still a problem. The Alarm was set for 8:00 this morning, so whether you were in Bed early or late, it was time to get up. Without her Hearing Aids in, Kathy seems to sleep right past that, but after I shut the White Noise of the tower fan and I start putting Glasses on the Glass Trivets and Mugs on the Petrified Trivets, she woke almost instantly.

The reason for this early morning was our daughter Karen, was picking Kathy up to go visiting. At the assigned time, we headed downstairs to find Karen ready to start their adventure.

I headed back upstairs with a few things in mind. First, I had misplaced something because I put it in a Safe Place, just like other people I know have done. That was a strike out but hopefully soon, it will be found.

For lunch, I had a small Veggie Wrap as a way of keeping my Calorie Intake down in hopes of losing some of this added weight.

Next, I called our Credit Card Company mentioning problems that I can’t monitor our account. With lots of verification of this and that, I was able to see what I wanted. After disconnecting I remembered something I forgot to check. After repeated attempts to Log-In, a message appeared saying “This Account does not exist.” It did a few minutes before. I have enough information to see me through the weekend.

Kathy and Karen arrived minutes after 2:00. Kathy was happy that they had driven out to Amherstburg to visit our son, Karen’s brother, Kevin and his son Cameron. They had a lot of fun according to Kathy. Karen left shortly after, but I was still hearing the same story from Kathy, for the rest of the evening. It is nice to see her happy.

Supper was Manwich on Bread and later a small dish of Vanilla Frozen Yogurt for a dessert.

With the new holiday of Truth and Reconciliation being honoured across the country, there was no Local News. So, we spent the evening listening to the History Channel.

Kathy is already in Bed and I am heading there soon. With heavy Rain forecasted for tomorrow, we are not sure what we will be doing.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam including personal advertisements.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.


Krackers

Words of Inspiration

You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.

Mary Oliver, American Poet

No comments:

Post a Comment