Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2026

Interested Or Not?

Our Location today is Windsor, Ontario.

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

With only One bad night since starting her pill for Restless Leg Syndrome and waiting closer to bedtime for taking the Arthritic Pain Medication, is proving to be a game changer. Depending on what we do the previous day, Kathy is waking up in a cheerful mood, better rested and in less Pain. Now I’m starting to feel jealous, LOL.

I waited until breakfast was nearly cooked before waking Kathy up. Not wanting anything to spoil, I cooked a Banana Chocolate Chip Pancake for Kathy and simply a Banana Pancake for myself. We were not hungry when we left the table and truly enjoyed our Coffees on this first day of August.

It seemed that there were more Blogs to read this morning, but I was also checking The Weather Network. After checking the numbers, I then check the Radar to see if and when we could expect those changes. Occasionally I even check Global Storms. Last week I noted Two Tropical Storms heading towards Hawaii. Today, the second one has grown into a Massive Monsoon travelling between the Philippines and Japan, heading straight towards China.

With a heavier breakfast we shared a smaller Store-Bought Greek Pasta Salad today to balance out our day. We were soon heading out the door as a way of escaping the Apartment and to get some walking exercise in.

Our first stop was to collect our Mail at Guardian Storage. The Mailbox had been nearly empty earlier this week, but today I needed to nearly pry mostly Junk Mail out. We both examined it once we were home, before putting it all in our Recycle Containers.

From there we headed to Walmart to get in our walking exercise. Kathy wanted me to push the Shopping Cart and would follow behind me. When I turned and saw her pushing another Cart. I abandoned mine and followed her. Remembering that she was not wearing socks while trying shoes yesterday, I found Women’s No-Shows for her to try. She seemed happy about that but we’ll see how that works out.

Today’s forecast called for Trace amounts of Rain. As we were leaving, we each were hit by nearly Ten Drops before it stopped. I dropped Kathy at the front entrance before parking the Car. but walked in totally dry.

It was getting close to 7:00 when we shared a Store-Bought Thin-Crust Medium Pizza, more as a snack then a meal. We then watched a “Murder Mystery” along with another “WWII” episode narrated by Tom Hanks, that we had not seen about Stalingrad. Kathy has been showing interest in these War Segments, because her father served, but then tonight tells me she is “Not Interested”. I believe it is her condition that is confusing what she finds interesting.

We should see a very wet Sunday.

Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment, unless it personally attacks someone for their opinion, or is Spam.

Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.


Krackers

Words of Inspiration

Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.

Warren Buffett, Business Magnate and Investor.

No comments:

Post a Comment